- Import the relevant SPI Client Library from here.
- Download our sample POS with a pre-built implementation here.
- Check out our documentation which instructs you on how to instantiate the library
- Check out the sample implementation you installed and the overridable functions within the library with the required functions
- Have a look at the required and optional features available and decide what you would like to implement here.
- Begin work on the Pairing functionality and Pairing UI:
i. 2.8 - Non Web-Based EFTPOS UI
ii. 2.8 - Web-based EFTPOS UI
- Next, move onto Purchase, Refund and transaction UI.
- Work on Recovery, signature workflow, and Surcharging
- Incorporate any additional features Integration Features .
- Run through the certification test cases.
- When you are ready contact your mx51 contact through email/Slack or the agreed communication method
Updated 17 days ago