Steps to integrate
Features and Sample Integration
- mx51 supports a number of features, please have a look at all the features here: Integration Features
- Review our Sample Applications and understand how our products work and all the features you want to integrate
ii. Libraries and Sample
Development and baseline Integration
- lets start off with the common functions of the SPI library.
Note: All Recipes are done in Vanilla JS.
SPI Libraries - Common Functions
- Work on the SPI States. This is important to get all the transaction, device and pairing updates.
Subscribe to SPI States
- Begin work on the Pairing functionality and Pairing UI:
i. Non Web-Based EFTPOS UI
ii. Web-based EFTPOS UI
- Working on the Payment Provider
Pairing and Storing Secrets
- Once the common functions and SPI States have been done, we can start with pairing and storing the secrets.
SPI Libraries - Start pairing and storing secrets
Auto Address Resolution
- We should use the Auto Address Resolution docs as a guide on how pairing is initiated.
- Review the transaction UI.
Purchase Refund and More
the API docs below:
SPI Library - Transactional
- More information on the surcharge can be found here: Surcharge Flow
- Incorporate any additional features Integration Features.
ii. Pay at table
iii. Multi Pairing
- Run through the certification test cases.
|Certification test suite||Version|
|Mandatory + Additional Test Suite||V4.0|
|Pay at Table||v3.5|
- When you are ready contact your mx51 contact through email/Slack or the agreed communication method
Updated about 1 month ago