In these guides, you will learn about Spice and how to integrate it with your Point of Sale (POS) machine.
Spice is a payment adaptor that enables your POS to make in-store payments and other transactions. It seamlessly connects your POS with an EFTPOS terminal.
It's simple to integrate Spice — just call Spice's API endpoints and let Spice handle the user interface and bank-grade transaction logic.
Here are a few reasons why our partners love Spice ...
- Resilient — Spice can be relied upon during a network outage because it can be used while disconnected from the EFTPOS terminal.
- Feature-rich — it supports advanced transaction types and features.
- Easy to integrate — just follow these guides to find out how.
How to integrate Spice
The following guides will walk you through the steps to develop your Spice integration and get it certified.
- Getting started
- Install Spice and pair it with your EFTPOS terminal.
- Note the requirements for your integration.
- Take a look at Spice's user interface.
- Develop an integration that handles Spice transactions as follows.
- Perform a ping test.
- Perform a purchase or refund.
- Handle transactions that require a signature.
- Recover transactions when various real-world scenarios occur.
- Develop any additional features for your integration such as Pay at table.
- Get your integration certified by our team (or recertified).
Also, here are some resources to help you.
At mx51, we provide Payments as a Service (PaaS) and a range of complementary services to our partners, empowering them to connect with merchants and their customers. Learn more about us
Updated 5 days ago