Spice is a payment adaptor that enables your POS to make in-store payments and other transactions. It seamlessly connects your POS with an EFTPOS terminal.
It's simple to integrate Spice — just call Spice's API endpoints and let Spice handle the user interface and bank-grade transaction logic.
Here are a few reasons why our partners love Spice ...
- Resilient — Spice can be relied upon during a network outage because it can be used while disconnected from the EFTPOS terminal.
- Feature-rich — it supports advanced transaction types and features.
- Easy to integrate — just follow these guides to find out how.
The following guides will walk you through the steps to develop your Spice integration and get it certified.
- Getting started.
- Develop an integration that handles Spice transactions as follows.
- Develop any additional features for your integration such as tips and surcharges.
- Test your integration and get it certified by our team (or recertified).
Also, here are some resources to help you.
At mx51, we provide Payments as a Service (PaaS) and a range of complementary services to our partners, empowering them to connect with merchants and their customers. Learn more about us
Updated 19 days ago